Growing up there were things we looked forward to. Things like your first kiss, graduating college, and your first job. But as adults, we tend to stop looking forward to the future and by default look towards our past.
But your past is the wrong place to be looking. If your past knew how to reach your goal, you would have already achieved it.
This week, we are diving into how to focus more on the future and not feel like you have to drag yourself to reaching your goal. The trick is knowing what you think you will feel when you reach your goal and learning to feel that way now.
Tune in this week and learn how to focus more on your future to reach your goals.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why we focus on our past by default
- Why focusing on the future increases your chances of reaching your goals
- How to be more future focused
- What to do when you get off track of your goal
Mentioned on the show:
- Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar and let’s get you feeling more confident today.
- Get the How to confidently speak up in meetings free online course. In this 10 minute video training, you’re going to learn 3 ways to start speaking up today.