Confidence Coaching - How to Let People Judge You
In this video we are going to go over why it’s hard to let people judge us and what to do about it.
- Start by watching the video below.
- Make a list of all the things people judge you about. Don’t edit yourself. What does your partner think, your friends, your colleagues, your neighbors, etc.
- Next to each thought above, write down why this is a problem. Again, be honest and don’t put down what you think the right answer is.
- Lastly, answer “Now what” for each thought.
- Email (email@example.com) me your work or bring it to our next call.
- Continue taking a few minutes a day to write down your thoughts and practice plugging them into The Model and bring your Model(s) to our call as well.