There are times where the idea of being board at work feels like a dream. It sounds so appealing to have nothing to do. The stress and overwhelm from feeling constantly behind can really get to you.
But pressure can be a good thing. There’s a fine line between healthy pressure that motivates you to move forward and the pressure that overwhelms you. The trick is learning to know when you are in over your head.
This week we dive into what healthy pressure looks like and warning signs leaders should look for in the team.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why being board at work is actually not what we want
- What heathy pressure looks like and how it motivates us
- Warning signs that pressure is too much
- How to get back to motivational pressure when you are overwhelmed
Mentioned on the show:
- Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar and let’s get you feeling more confident today.
- Get the How to confidently speak up in meetings free online course. In this 10 minute video training, you’re going to learn 3 ways to start speaking up today.